A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Two Placebo Nasal Spray Formulations in Subjects (Aged 12 Years and Older) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.