A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Two Placebo Nasal Spray Formulations in Subjects (Aged 12 Years and Older) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.