A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Safety and Dose-Finding Study of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Serotype 8 (AAV8)-Mediated Gene Transfer of Human Ornithine Transcarbamylase (OTC) in Adults With Late-Onset OTC Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTX 301 (Primary)
- Indications Inborn urea cycle disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CAPtivate
- Sponsors Dimension Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Dimension Therapeutics media release, the company has commenced patient dosing in this trial.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Dimension Therapeutics media release, initial data from the study is expected by end of the year 2017.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.