A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Active-controlled Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Two Formulations of CD101 Compared to Fluconazole for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Episodes of Acute Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD 101 (Primary) ; CD 101 (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RADIANT
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 21 Feb 2017 Cidara Therapeutics has discontinued the program for the development of topical CD101 based on unfavourable results of this trial, according to a company media release.
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Cidara Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Feb 2017 Results published in a Cidara Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History