A Randomized, Double-Masked, Active-Controlled Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal REGN910-3 in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept/nesvacumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONYX
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 09 Feb 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are expected in 2017.