A Phase 2 Open-label Pilot Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of MYK-461 in Subjects With Symptomatic Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mavacamten (Primary)
- Indications Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIONEER-HCM
- Sponsors MyoKardia
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a MyoKardia media release, after reviewing safety data, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) recommended continuation of the study.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a MyoKardia media release, the second, low-dose patient cohort has completed enrollment, top-line data from this cohort is expected in in the first quarter of 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a MyoKardia media release, Stephen Heitner director of the HCM Clinic at Oregon Health and Science University Knight Cardiovascular Institute is the lead investigator of this trial.