A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Brachial Plexus Block With EXPAREL for Postsurgical Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Total Shoulder Arthroplasty or Rotator Cuff Repair
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Area under the curve (AUC) of the VAS pain intensity scores), according to a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the New York School of Regional Anesthesia's (NYSORA) 16th Annual Symposium on Regional Anesthesia, Pain and Perioperative Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History