A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation/Dose-Expansion, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCB057643 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 057643 (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Azacitidine; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Rucaparib; Ruxolitinib
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 27 Nov 2017 Study protocol has been amended for this trial and multiple fields in the profile are changed.Purpose has been modified 2 additional parts are included part III and IV in which INCB057643 will be tested along with SOCs. Primary end point is changed. No. of treatment arm changed from 1 to 2. Patient number significantly changed from 230 to 420. I have also received confirmation from an investigator (Phalden@incyte.com) about the same.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 420.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History