A randomised controlled trial of the sulfonylurea Gliclazide and the DPP4 inhibitor Linagliptin on the frequency of hypoglycaemia among patients with Type 2 Diabetes and chronic kidney disease (CKD) stage 3b and 4.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Gliclazide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOOCOSE
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Mar 2016 New trial record