Long-term Persistence of Hepatitis B and Pertussis Antibody Responses in Healthy 4- to 5 Year Old Children Previously Vaccinated With a 2-dose or 3-dose Infants Series and Toddler Dose With VAXELIS or INFANRIX Hexa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors MCM Vaccine; sanofi pasteur
- 06 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary end point has been changed from At approx. 4 years of age to Day 1 and phase also changed from 3 to phase 4.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.