A Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Single Escalating and Repeat, Inhaled Doses of PC945 in Healthy Subjects Combined With a Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose of Inhaled PC945 in Subjects With Mild Asthma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PC 945 (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pulmocide
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 04 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.