Multicenter Expanded Access Protocol of Allogeneic Epstein-Barr Virus Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes (EBV-CTLs) for Patients With EBV-Associated Viremia or Malignancies for Whom There Are No Appropriate Alternative Therapies
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epstein-Barr virus-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis; Leiomyosarcoma; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Viraemia
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, multicenter data from this clinical study is expected to be presented at appropriate future scientific conferences.
- 12 Jul 2016 According to Atara Biotherapeutics media release, company announced the dosing of first patient in this trial.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.