Multicenter Expanded Access Protocol of Allogeneic Epstein-Barr Virus Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes (EBV-CTLs) for Patients With EBV-Associated Viremia or Malignancies for Whom There Are No Appropriate Alternative Therapies
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epstein-Barr virus-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis; Leiomyosarcoma; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Viraemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAP study
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, updated results will be presented at the ASH Annual Meeting in December 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, Company's collaborating investigator, MSK Cancer Center will present the positive interim results (n=10) of the trial at the upcoming 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, multicenter data from this clinical study is expected to be presented at appropriate future scientific conferences.