A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ATI-50002 Topical Solution Administered Twice-Daily for 28 Days in Adult Subjects With AU and AT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATI 50002 (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data is expected to be available in the first half of 2018.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 23 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017.