A Phase 1b/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of HBI-8000 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Including Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tucidinostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HUYA Bioscience International
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2016 New trial record