A Randomized Withdrawal, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Egalet Abuse-deterrent, Extended-release (ADER) Oxycodone Tablet, Egalet-002, in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Low Back Pain
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Egalet
- 20 May 2017 Trial design presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society
- 15 May 2017 According to an Egalet Corporation media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 36th Annual American Pain Society (APS) meeting.
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.