A Randomized Withdrawal, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Egalet Abuse-deterrent, Extended-release (ADER) Oxycodone Tablet, Egalet-002, in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Low Back Pain
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Egalet
- 28 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Measure of Average Pain Intensity past 24 hours, as measured by a 0-10 NPRS using eDiary collection daily at bedtime.) has been met, according to an Egalet Corporation media release.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to an Egalet media release, this study is expected to be completed by year end.
- 20 May 2017 Trial design presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society