A Phase 3, Double-Masked, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection in Patients With Moderately Severe to Severe Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANORAMA
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 According to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, U.S. regulatory submission is expected in 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.