A Single-arm, Open-label, Study to Evaluate the Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of HSC835 in Patients With Inherited Metabolic Disorders (IMD) Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation After Reduced Intensity Conditioning
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGTA 456 (Primary)
- Indications Globoid cell leukodystrophy; Metachromatic leukodystrophy; Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment with no patients.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 10 Oct 2017.
- 03 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 May 2020.