A Single-arm, Open-label, Study to Evaluate the Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of HSC835 in Patients With Inherited Metabolic Disorders (IMD) Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation After Reduced Intensity Conditioning
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGTA 456 (Primary)
- Indications Globoid cell leukodystrophy; Metachromatic leukodystrophy; Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to not yet recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment with no patients.