A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study of Secukinumab (AIN457) to examine the clinical efficacy and the NSAID-sparing effect of Secukinumab over 16 weeks in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (ASTRUM)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRUM
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2016.