A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study of Secukinumab (AIN457) to examine the clinical efficacy and the NSAID-sparing effect of Secukinumab over 16 weeks in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (ASTRUM)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRUM
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.