A Phase 2b/3 Double Blind Safety and Efficacy Study of Injectable Cabotegravir Compared to Daily Oral Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate/Emtricitabine (TDF/FTC), For Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in HIV-Uninfected Cisgender Men and Transgender Women Who Have Sex With Men
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 30 Sep 2021.
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2016 New trial record