Analgesic efficacy of oral dexketoprofen trometamol/tramadol hydrochloride versus tramadol hydrochloride/paracetamol: a randomised, double-blind, placebo and active controlled, parallel group study in moderate to severe acute pain after removal of impacted lower third molar
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexketoprofen trometamol (Primary) ; Tramadol/paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAVID
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 11 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland (end date: 14 Feb 2017).
- 25 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 14 Feb 2017).
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.