A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of LIPO-202 (Salmeterol Xinafoate for Injection) for the Reduction of Submental Subcutaneous Fat
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neothetics
- 26 Jun 2017 Top-Line results from this trial published in a Neothetics Media Release.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a Neothetics media release, last subject has been enrolled in this trial. The trial has enrolled approximately 150 subjects. Top-line data expected in June 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Neothetics media release.