A phase II/III trial of PSA-IL2-GM-CSF-vaccine for the treatment of PSA recurrent prostate cancer in hormone-naive and hormone-independent patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncBioMune Mexico
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, Mexico health authority, Comision Federal para la Proteccion contra Riesgos Sanitarios (COFEPRIS) has officially authorized commencement of this trial. The company is now working with the host hospital, principal investigators and others involved in the trial to begin enrollment immediately
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, as reported in an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expect to announce the official commencement of this trial any day now.