A phase IIb open label, randomized clinical trial evaluating efficacy and safety of Myrcludex B in combination with tenofovir in patients with chronic hepatitis B and D co-infections
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Myrcludex-B (Primary) ; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a MYR GmbH media release, interim data will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) conference.
- 04 Apr 2017 According to a Hepatera media release, the interim results from the study will be available by the end of 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Hepatera media release.