A phase IIb open label, randomized clinical trial evaluating efficacy and safety of Myrcludex B in combination with tenofovir in patients with chronic hepatitis B and D co-infections
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Myrcludex-B (Primary) ; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Nov 2017 Interim results presented in a Maxwell Biotech media release.
- 28 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Hepatitis D virus RNA negativation or decrease by 2log10) has been met, according to a Maxwell Biotech media release.
- 24 Oct 2017 Interim results assessing safety and efficacy presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.