A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Exploratory Study to Evaluate Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 1026706 for 12 Weeks in Patients With Mild Visual Impairment Due to Center-involved Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1026706 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Oct 2017 to 23 Oct 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2017 to 23 Oct 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.