An Open Label, Phase I Trial of Intravenous Administration of Volasertib as Monotherapy and in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Hypomethylating Agents Treatment Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.