Open-label, Dose-escalating Trial to Evaluate the Tolerability, Toxicity, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Activity of Volasertib Added to the Standard Intensive Salvage Chemotherapy Regimen With Liposomal Daunorubicine, Fludarabine and Cytarabine (DNX-FLA) Followed by Fludarabine and Cytarabine (FLA) in Children From 3 Months to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia After Failure of the Front-line Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 06 Jan 2017 This trial was discontinued in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Dec 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Czech Republic.