A Pilot Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of a Novel Furosemide Regimen, Administered Subcutaneously for the Treatment of Fluid Overload and to Evaluate the Feasibility for Home Treatment
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Furosemide (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVERSION-HF
- Sponsors scPharmaceuticals
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 04 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.