MAXIMISE (Managing AXIal Manifestations in PsorIatic Arthritis With SEcukinumab), a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, 52 Week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Secukinumab 150 mg or 300 mg s.c. in Participants With Active Psoriatic Arthritis and Axial Skeleton Involvement Who Have Inadequate Response to Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAXIMISE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Jul 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 495.