Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Trial to Test Efficacy and Safety of AV-101 (L‑4‑Chlorokynurenine) as Adjunct to Current Antidepressant Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AV 101 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors VistaGen Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a VistaGen Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the Company to proceed , under its Investigational New Drug (IND) application, with this trial. The trial is expected to begin in the first quarter of 2018
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.