A Phase 1b/2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Adjunctive Treatment With Topically Applied MBN-101 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Diabetic Foot Infection (DFI)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MBN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Microbion Corporation
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 88 to 100.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.