A Stage 1, Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double- Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (A1PI) Augmentation Therapy in Subjects With A1PI Deficiency and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jul 2021.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jul 2021.
- 22 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.