A Phase 2 Open-Label, Dose-Finding Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Patients With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Stable, Lipid Lowering Therapy (COBALT-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcabene (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBALT-1
- Sponsors Gemphire Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, additional data from this study targeted for release in the second half of 2017.
- 28 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (LDL-C) has been met according to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release.
- 28 Jun 2017 The complete data from this trial will be submitted to a cardiovascular conference for presentation, as well as for publication in a peer reviewed journal, according to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History