A Two-Stage, Phase 1/2, Open-Label Study of the Human Insulin Receptor Monoclonal Antibody-Human Alpha-L-iduronidase (HIRMAb-IDUA) Fusion Protein, AGT-181 in Patients With Mucopolysaccharidosis I (MPS I, Hurler Syndrome).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AGT 181 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors ArmaGen Technologies
- 30 Nov 2017 According to an ArmaGen Technologies media release, this study has fully enrolled and company expects to present final results at the 14th Annual WORLDSymposium in Feb 2018.
- 16 Feb 2017 Preliminary results (n=5) from the phase II portion of this trial presented at the 13th annual WORLDSymposium 2017, according to an ArmaGen Technologies media release.
- 16 Feb 2017 Preliminary results (n=5) from the phase II portion of this trial published in an ArmaGen Technologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History