A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elafibranor at Doses of 80 mg and 120mg After 12 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis and Inadequate Response to Ursodeoxycholic Acid
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genfit
- 05 May 2017 According to a Genfit media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2017 According to a Genfit media release, the first patient is expected to be recruited in Spring 2017.