A Phase 1, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Observer-blinded Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of Two 3-dose Regimens Of Clostridium Difficile Vaccine Administered In Healthy Japanese Adults Aged 65 To 85 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 128.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.