A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Japanese Adult Subjects With Chronic Low Back Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Jun 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, results from this study are expected in 2018.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.