A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Long-term Safety And Efficacy Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Japanese Adult Subjects With Chronic Low Back Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 300.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 390 to 200.
- 13 Jun 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, results from this study are expected in 2018.