An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Combinations of Nivolumab, Elotuzumab, Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma- CheckMate 602: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 602
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 602
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2020 to 12 Aug 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.