An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Combinations of Nivolumab, Elotuzumab, Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma- CheckMate 602: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 602
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 602
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release,the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial because of risks identified in trials studying another anti PD1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.