A Phase 2, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Single-Agent MLN0128 and the Combination of MLN0128+MLN1117 Compared With Everolimus in the Treatment of Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma That Has Progressed on Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Targeted Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapanisertib (Primary) ; TAK 117 (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 10 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.