A Single Center, Single Ascending Dose, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Establish Safety and the Maximum Tolerated Dose of Intravenous Trehalose Solution in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trehalose (Primary)
- Indications Oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy; Spinal muscular atrophy; Spinocerebellar degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bioblast Pharma
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2016 Results published in the Bioblast Pharma media release.
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History