Comparative Study of Superficial Cervical Plexus Block and Nerve of Arnold Block With Intravenous Antiemetic Drugs Dexamethasone and Ondansetron and Incidence of Post-operative Nausea Vomiting for Inner Ear Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary) ; Bupivacaine
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 05 Apr 2016 New trial record