An international Overall Survival clinical study with the combination of Ceplene and low dose Proleukin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Histamine dihydrochloride (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMAIN
- 17 Feb 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals media release, company will announce the launch of this trial at the Acute Leukemia XVI symposium 2017. Patient recruitment is expected to start in later 2017.
- 22 Nov 2016 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals media release, following the guidance from the Food and Drug Administration, the Ceplene Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) will review the proposed clinical protocol of this study.
- 27 Oct 2016 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals media release, company has received guidance from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on this study. FDA reviewed the study design and provided feedback relating to specific design elements. Company plans to submit the final protocol for the phase III study in early 2017.