A phase IIb proof of concept trial investigating the effects of GBT-440 on oxygen saturation in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voxelotor (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment according to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, Global Blood Therapeutics has announced the discontinuation of its GBT440 program for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). This decision is based on results from three proof-of-concept studies, including a Phase 1 study in healthy volunteers called Basecamp and two Phase 2a studies in patients with IPF called GBT440-006 and ZEPHYR.
- 05 Apr 2016 New trial record