An Open-label Phase Ib/II, Multi-center Study of 4SC-202 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III/Metastatic Stage IV Cutaneous Melanoma Primary Refractory/Non-responding to Prior Anti-PD-1 Therapy - The SENSITIZE Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 4SC 202 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SENSITIZE
- Sponsors 4SC
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a 4SC media release, the company anticipates to initiate this study in the second half of 2017.