A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of IdeS (IgG Endopeptidase) to Desensitize Transplant Patients With a Positive Crossmatch Test
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IdeS (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HighIdeS
- Sponsors Hansa Medical AB
- 20 Jul 2017 According to a Hansa Medical media release, the company expects to enrol and treat all patients by the end of 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 19 May 2017 According to a Hansa Medical media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted access to its Priority Medicines (PRIME) scheme for IdeS. The PRIME designation for IdeS was granted on the basis of data from four independent Phase II studies in the U.S. and Sweden (see CT profiles 269806, 230633, 244081 and 256416).